Thursday, September 10, 2009

Etsy Undiscovered Sept 10, 2009

My first find is one of my first purchases I made on Etsy. The artist is bitsnpiecesetc . Her shop contains coloring wallets that hold crayons and a small notebook. The wallets come in many different fabric patterns.

I have two girls 6 and 4. I let them pick out the colors they wanted. They were so excited to see the wallets arrive. To their surprise, the wallets came with a small packet of crayons and a notepad!

The kids love them; they stay in my van and are used when we go to a restaurant or doctors office. It keeps the crayons in one place instead of scattered all over my van floor.

These items are super cute and the quality is excellent!!
I highly recommend these. Support bitsnpicesetc and make your purchase today!!

0 comments: